Have you picked a 2018 Word of the Year yet?
My WotY for 2017 was commitment.
This year, my WotY is…
In order to become more positive this year, I’m going to implement the following strategies:
- Keep a gratitude journal where I’ll write down three things for which I’m grateful each day.
- Smile more often, even if I don’t feel like it.
- Do something kind for someone else each day.
- Every time a negative thought hits my mind, I’ll change it for two positive thoughts.
- Surround myself with positive people.
What’s your 2018 Word of the Year?
Please, share your thoughts on the comments section below. I’m looking forward to reading about your WotY!