[Updated on 6th June 2019.]
This is my list of goals to achieve in life. I’ll be probably adding some more regularly, so don’t forget to come back to this page to check them out.
Visit Venice during the Carnival. (2004) I went there with my father on my 18th birthday. Probably one of the best presents I’ve ever got. Travel by myself. (2007) Visit Scotland. (2016) Visit London. (2017) Cross the intersection at Abbey Road.
Volunteer abroad. Currently researching programs for next summer.
Visit New York City. Probably in 2020.
Visit Japan. Going there in 2021!
Do a road trip across America.
Walk the Road to Santiago through Spain. On my own, as a kind of spiritual journey.
Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace.
Visit the Brontë Birthplace in Thornton, West Yorkshire.
Visit the Brontë Parsonage Museum in Haworth. (2-1-2017)
Arts & Culture
See The Rocky Horror Show musical performed in the UK.(Glasgow, 12-08-16)
- See a play by Shakespeare performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
See Peter Murphy performing David Bowie.(2010)
- Read Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series of novels in English.
- Read the Harry Potter’s series in English.
Watch the whole Game of Thrones series.
- Become a Shakespeare expert.
- Learn to sing properly.
- Learn how to use my Canon EOS 1200D to take awesome photos.
- Scottish Gaelic.
- Write a novel and get it published.
- Write a poetry book and get it published.
- Sing in a karaoke bar in front of an audience.
Own a tiny house.(2017) Find the love of my life.(5-5-2017) David and I are so in love… He’s my partner, my best friend, my lover. He’s the person I want to grow with… forever. I ♥ you, David.
- Start my own business.
- Become a successful blogger.
Become a teacher.(6-10-2015)