This is my list of goals to achieve in life. I’ll be probably adding some more regularly, so don’t forget to come back to this page to check them out.
Travel by myself.(2007) Visit Venice during the Carnival.(2004) Visit Scotland.(11/22-08-16) Visit London. Cross the intersection at Abbey Road.
- Visit Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace.
- Visit Japan. We’re going there next year!
- Visit New York.
- Do a road trip across America.
- Walk the Road to Santiago through Spain–on my own, as a kind of spiritual journey.
- Volunteer in another country.
- Visit the Brontë Birthplace in Thornton, West Yorkshire.
Visit the Brontë Parsonage Museum in Haworth, West Yorkshire. (2-1-2017)
Arts & Culture
See The Rocky Horror Show musical performed in the UK.(Glasgow, 12-08-16)
- See a play by Shakespeare performed by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
See Peter Murphy performing David Bowie.(2010)
- Read Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander series of novels in English.
- Read the Harry Potter’s series in English.
- Become a Shakespeare expert.
- Learn to sing properly.
- Learn how to use my Canon EOS 1200D to take awesome photos.
- Scottish Gaelic.
- Write a novel and get it published.
- Write a poetry book and get it published.
- Sing in a karaoke bar in front of an audience.
Own a tiny house.(2017) Find the love of my life.(5-5-2017) David and I are so in love… He’s my partner, my best friend, my lover. He’s the person I want to grow with… forever. I ♥ you, David.
- Start my own business.
- Become a successful blogger.
Become a teacher.(6-10-2015)