This post contains affiliate links and I may receive commissions for the purchase made through this links at no extra cost to you.
As today is the first day of autumn, the following list is all about coziness and trends for the new season. These are 10 things I’m currently loving:
- 3 Ways to Wear a Scarf on Lauren Conrad‘s blog. This autumn I’ll definitely try Option #1. It’s a great idea for cold-blooded people like me–covering your body with the scarf will keep your body warm.
- Eliza J Floral Print a-Line Pleated Skirt for romantic style lovers.
- 100% Leather Saddle Crossbody Bag by FRYE:
- Now that autumn has arrived, it’s time to reorganize your wardrobe with new season clothes. Here you have A Simple Trick to Editing Your Closet that I love.
- 50 Amazingly Unique Gifts for Book Lovers (That Aren’t Books).
- The Library Book by The New Yorker journalist and author Susan Orlean. Her new book deals with the mysterious fire of Los Angeles Public Library in 1986 and pays homage to our libraries in a ravishing love letter.
- Just One More Chapter pillow case.
- 50+ Healthy Meal Prep Recipes for Fall, a curated list of fall recipes by Fit Foodie Finds.
- Hemingway Pencil Cup for writing lovers.
- Animal print is back in fashion. Why not get this stylish Leopard Print Notebook Journal? A great way to start off September!
What is your favourite item on this list? Please, add your comments below!