Happy Sunday, y’all!
March has already started and we’ve left behind February. Here in Catalonia, the weather is quite nice for this time of year and it almost seems like spring.
Cheerfulness, bright colours, scents of flowers… are some of the things and feelings that make me think about the next season that will arrive in just a few weeks.
Today, in my town, we celebrated the most longed-for party of the whole year, the Comparses, and right now I’m SO exhausted I can barely move! So I’ve curled up on the couch with my laptop to write a bit for you!
Here are 10 things I’m currently loving:
- I love this bright pink unicorn tabletop mini planter, and it’s super affordable! #TargetStyle
- I did my first-ever brand collaboration on my blog and Instagram, and Femme Luxe is sending me even more clothing items to review.
- If you want to start a profitable blog, I highly recommend you taking this FREE course by Chelsea from
HerPaperRoute: How To Start a Blog that Makes Money.
- For those who, like me, usually eat at work, here you have 15 lunch recipes to meal prep on Sunday.
- This boho sundress by
Milumia. Available in 19 different prints/colours.
- This fun pop quiz based on the Proust Questionnaire. (I mean, who doesn’t love personality tests?)
- I’m so happy Rami Malek won the Oscar! If you’re a fan of Queen like me, you NEED to watch Bohemian Rhapsody + Bonus Features, that includes the complete, breathtaking Live Aid performance not seen in theatres.
- Last summer’s most fashionable floppy sun hat is back!
- Your most
- And lastly, check out these free, downloadable, spring-like desktop backgrounds.
I hope you enjoyed this post. Have your say in the comments section below!