I’m going to start a new section starting from now. It’s called Monthly Goals, and a few days before the start of a new month I’ll list all the goals that I want to accomplish in that specific month.
So let’s start with April! I’ve only set a few goals. I think five are enough to start with.
- Every morning, have a healthy smoothie for breakfast. I think preparing them on Sundays, and freezing them would be a good idea, because I can’t imagine myself spending ten minutes every morning preparing one!
- Eat vegetables for dinner every night, except on Saturdays. This one’s going to be quite easy, I think. I already do it almost every night. Almost!
- On Sundays, get up early and go for a walk at the beach. This is going to be a good cure for the body and soul. But, will I be able to get up early on a Sunday?! That’s the question…
- Go to the gym at least three times at the weekend. But I’m so lazy when it comes to go to the gym… This is going to be a difficult one!
- Study English at least three times a week. I should be able to find time to do it between classes.
These are my April goals. So, when April’s about to finish, I’ll publish a post with the results and next month’s new goals.
Thanks for reading!